We’re looking for a sharp web designer to join our team working on high profile websites for clients in the Arts and Media. Salary negotiable based upon experience. Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV and a link to your portfolio. We know our website’s rubbish. We’re too busy doing fantastic work for our clients to show it any love. Come here and turn it around with us.
Experience & Skills
• Interest in designing for different platforms
• Comfortable with visualising concepts to demonstrate ideas
• Experience in designing across multiple devices
• Experience and understanding of Typography and type on the web
• Experience in designing responsively
• Understanding of the process within interaction design
• Used to working with wireframes and following technical specification documents
• Experience in visual prototyping and wireframing
• A good knowledge of usability principles and techniques
• Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
We’ll love you even more if you have
• Experience with coding (html, php templating languages)
• Basic understanding of PHP, JS, JQuery
• Research and good user testing skills
• Experience in motion graphics and animation.
Project & team responsibilities
• Responsibility together with your team for delivering visual design components, on time within projects
• Communication with clients both directly and through a project manager
• Work with presenting concepts and ideas for clients
• You’ll need to be able to talk confidently with clients about UX design and usability.
• Manage your time wisely, time track and keep your team and account managers up to date
The tools we use
• Designing & Developments Tools: Photoshop, Illustrator, .less, css3, html5.
• Project Management Tools: Basecamp, Wrike.
• Obsessive about design, much more than a job to you
• Being able to work independently as well as in a team
• Knowing when to look at the bigger picture and when to focus on fine details
• Ability to inspire colleagues and clients
• Easy going, sociable and outgoing
• You see constructive feedback from team members as a possibility to improve and develop
• Interested in developing your skills and sharing knowledge with fellow peers
• Prefer to work in a fast-paced environment
• A unquenchable thirst for knowledge. Always learning.