Yes, we’re recruiting. Again. Sorry, we’re not any more.
This position has now been filled.
Front End Web Developer
Birmingham or London Office
Competitive salary based upon experience
Benefits include pension & health plans
We’re looking for a full-time Front End Developer to join us. Working within a team, your role will be to deliver projects for a range of national clients.
You should be a craftsperson who takes pride in your work. You’ll have a passion for delivering high quality work to specific deadlines and an ability to deal with pressure. An organised and creative approach is key as you will be working on multiple projects at any given time. We’d like you to be an enthusiastic learner.
The role requires:
• Meticulous attention to detail
• A passion for learning
• An obsession with emerging web technologies
• An understanding of grid systems and typography preferable
• An ability to write pragmatic, well thought-out CSS for large project websites
The job will entail:
• Attention to detail
• Project update meetings with clients
Candidates should have experience in the following:
• CSS 3
• XHTML 1.0
• Adobe CS
• Knowledge of Flash, CSS Edit and Textmate would also be helpful
Applicants should provide a link to their online portfolio or examples of their work. Shortlisted candidates will be asked in for an interview. Please send a CV and online portfolio to email@example.com.
No agencies (don’t take it personally).