Made Media Ltd. 9 Regent Place, Birmingham B1 3NJ

hello@mademedia.co.uk +44 (0)121 200 2627

Made Media Ltd

Posted in christmas,news by Mark James on December 19th, 2008

Merry Christmas!

You need to have Adobe Flash to view our Christmas card.

It seems that even the North Pole is not immune from the credit-crunch this Christmas so S.C. plc has commissioned Made Media to streamline the business with a Web 2.0 app.

We know you’ve been extremely good this year, so to say a big thank you, we’re giving you early access.

Just click on the button to send Santa your list. You never know what you might get!

The Made Media office will close on Christmas day and reopen on January 2 2009.

Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year
From everyone at Made.

29 Comments

29 Responses to 'Merry Christmas!'

1. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:26 am Antonio said,

Nice! Merry Christmas guys..

2. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:29 am Jo said,

Thank you Santa!

3. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:40 am Andy Conway said,

I asked for World Peace, Kaka and Kate Winslet…. and all I got was a map, a parrot and a picture of a house.

Gutted.

4. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:40 am Sue Freedman said,

Thanks for your message. Happy Festive Season to all.

Kind regards

Sue

5. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:46 am Mark James said,

Andy: I think Santa’s elves have been drinking a little too much of their Christmas spirits! We’re using Creative Commons published images from Flickr for the results, so they can be a little unpredictable, but we think it adds to the fun. Merry christmas all!

Mark

6. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:48 am Jason said,

Cheers! Good work Santa! Merry Christmas all.

7. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:51 am Steph said,

NICE!

I asked for a Hot Man, a pay rise and shoes….

I got a Hot Man (hubba hubba), shoes (not really my style though) and a picket line…

Love it

MERRY CHRISTMAS MADE!!

8. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:54 am Paul said,

The best Christmas card by far, thanks Made! Have an extremely large one!

9. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:57 am Lady H said,

Thanks Santa! I got my puppy and my kitten – but no Mulberry handbag – but as Meatloaf said, “2 out of 3 ain’t bad”!

Merry Christmas everyone!

Lady H x

10. on December 19th, 2008 at 11:04 am Claire said,

What no chefs to help with 2 weeks of cooking for all the family! I bet Mrs Santa would like some help with all those elves to feed.

11. on December 19th, 2008 at 11:19 am Sam said,

I love it! So much fun, although no Mulberry bag for me either – just some chavs and a bin…

Hope that you all have a great Christmas!

Sam
    x

12. on December 19th, 2008 at 11:43 am Kath said,

Thank you, I must have been a very good girl, got all three of my wishes.
    Happy Christmas and a smashing 2009.

13. on December 19th, 2008 at 11:44 am Fonda Rae said,

such imagination… inspiring…. enjoy christmas everyone

14. on December 19th, 2008 at 12:13 pm Paul Lacey said,

Merry Xmas guys – Santa 2.0 – brilliant!

IMG – I got everything I wanted! Thanks :-)

Have a goodun

paul

15. on December 19th, 2008 at 12:22 pm Anna said,

Very clever. Best xmas card yet.

Merry Christmas to you all.

16. on December 19th, 2008 at 12:39 pm Sarah said,

Very very cool, have a great time! Sarah

17. on December 19th, 2008 at 1:24 pm Newtasty said,

Should have known better than to ask for a fake passport, he just sent me the computer to make my own. Still, nice new suitcase tho, complete with tubby manservant. Thanks guys, Merry Christmas!

18. on December 19th, 2008 at 1:42 pm Michelle Timms said,

Santa was out of stock when I asked for a Pgymy Marmoset and the World’s Biggest Toblerone!

At least he gave me Josh Holloway though!

Very Cool

19. on December 19th, 2008 at 2:51 pm Jon Hickman said,

No pantone mugs :(
    Am impressed with my kite though!

Happy christmas to all at Made

20. on December 19th, 2008 at 5:07 pm Sindy Campbell said,

Hilarious! Have a great Christmas x

21. on December 19th, 2008 at 5:34 pm Rich Batsford said,

Heh – thanks guys – good work!

have a wonderful relaxing break and a prosperous new year

Rich
    Xx

22. on December 19th, 2008 at 7:53 pm Nicky said,

I asked for a massage and Santa gave me a puppy sat on someone’s head – a new technique for 2009 maybe!

Have a great Christmas.

Nicky x

23. on December 19th, 2008 at 10:02 pm Gary said,

Nice, fellas. ‘Unwrapping’ the close-up picture of the furry mouse against the pink fingers was interesting when the missus walked into the room.

Santa gave me everything I asked for…Sleep. Some more sleep. And time off work.

You bloody liar, Santa.

All the best Tim, Jake and everyone at Made.

24. on December 19th, 2008 at 11:46 pm Ruth Ward said,

Chocolate, wine and Gordon Ramsey – perfect! Have a great Christmas guys.

25. on December 20th, 2008 at 1:39 am Alvaro said,

From the North Pole to the Ecuador… Santa can even get this far, beautiful presents.

Cheers

26. on December 20th, 2008 at 12:41 pm Created in Birmingham » Creative Christmas cards said,

[...] Made Media [...]

27. on December 22nd, 2008 at 10:21 am Pete said,

Good work guys
    As this is the season of giving, here’s a link to our Christmas card / video http://www.boxerness.co.uk – enjoy!

28. on December 22nd, 2008 at 5:53 pm jonnie t said,

and to u

Click here to open your Maverick Christmas E-Card

29. on January 4th, 2009 at 1:36 am john young said,

hi tim and jake
    well i supplimented my xmas festivities with all the usual portuguese xmas party accroutrements.thanks for the card much appreciated. though i suspect i may be on a list for a card somewhwere.
    TO ANY MINION PLEASE PASS THIS TO JAKE OR TIM
    take care dudes will hopefully see you before we all go bald and get grey hair. bugger i just found one have now got both
    cheers