Introducing Diarised, a new web application from Made Media Ltd
Diarised is a simple to use web application that will help you arrange meetings. Itâ€™s completely free to use and doesnâ€™t require any registration.
- Diarised is free â€“ You can schedule as many meetings as you like, and suggest unlimited dates for your meetings.
- Diarised is easy to use â€“ The clutter-free interfaces make organising meetings with Diarised straightforward.
- Diarised is productive â€“ Diarised will figure out who can attend and on which dates and notify you with a list of the best times and dates, leaving you more time to get stuff done!
- Diarised is fast â€“ There's no signup required, you can start using Diarised immediately.
We've striven to make Diarised as easy to use as possible and worked hard at finding the correct balance between providing information (good) and nagging (bad).
Itâ€™s an application that we wanted ourselves. An application we intend to use. There doesnâ€™t appear to be anything else that provides a service like this - certainly not without registering or paying - so we built it ourselves. We need to arrange meetings constantly and the endless batting around of possible dates between email CC lists just drives us crazy. We think Diarised will reduce the headaches we associate with this process and that is the reason for its development. We hope you like it.
How does it work?
Well, as the home page explains, itâ€™s a five step process.
- Enter the details of your proposed meeting into Diarised, including the meeting invitees and the possible times and dates for the meeting.
- Diarised sends out emails to all invitees.
- The invitees choose the times that suit them best.
- Once the invitees have chosen their preferred meeting dates, Diarised will tell you the best dates for your meeting.
- All meeting invitees will be sent an email confirming the chosen date and time
No promises yet but we have ambitions of adding user accounts with added features. In particular this would let users that register (which will always remain optional) the chance to maintain a meeting history, maybe an address book and, most importantly in our view, a filestore. â€˜Filestore?â€™ I hear you ask. Well yes. In particular a way of distributing materials relevant to any particular meeting. So it will be easy to upload agendas, previous minutes, documents for review and distribute these to those attending the meeting via web link rather than heavyweight email attachment. Thereâ€™s some complexity in making this work really well but weâ€™ve thought it through, have a plan and now just need some time to implement it.
We have other ideas for expanding Diarised but theyâ€™ll have to wait for another day. Of course, we would welcome suggestions and feedback. Enjoy.